- I’d like some sugar in my coffee.
- I’m going to the shops. Mum needs some meat and some eggs.
- This is a lovely apple!
- An onion is a vegetable.
- Have some fruit. There are some nice bananas in the kitchen.
- She needs some bread, some cheese and some tomato to make a sandwich.
- I’m bit hungry — I think I’ll eat an orange..
Ex 3, pg 48 (F).
- Is there much milk in the fridge? -No there isn’t.
- How many potatoes do you want?-two pleas.e.
- How many time have we got?- ten minutes.
- Are there many people in the cafe? — Yes. there are about 50.
- How many subjects do you study? — Nine.
- how much money have you got? — €15.