- The Statue of Liberty was built in France.
- It was a terrible accident. How many people were killed?
- Tomas fell off his bike yesterday, but he was not injured.
- We didn’t play well yesterday. We were …4-0!
- When the volcano erupted, the noise was … 200 kilometres away.
My grandparents live in the countryside, in the old cottage. It’s got a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. The bedroom and the living room are quite big, but the kitchen’s very small! cottages like my grandparents’.
- There’s nowhere to sit – there aren’t enough chairs here
- I couldn’t finish the test because there wasn’t enough time.
- I fell sick- I think I’ve eaten too mach chocolate!
- I didn’t really enjoy my visit to Rome because there were too many tourists everywhere.
- Next summer we’re going to Spain for our holiday. We’ve booked the flights.
- I’ve put some old clothes on because I am wash my dad’s car for him.
- What time are we meeting John this evening?
- Please can you lend me some money? I promise I am paying you back on Friday.