Exe 7, pg 71
c. Circle the correct words.
1. You can go out tonight, but you mustn’t come home later than 1 am.
2. Great! I’m under 12! I don’t have to pay!
3. Great! No school today – I don’t have to get up early.
4. OK, you can keep it – but it mustn’t leave this room!
d. Complete the sentences with must, mustn’t, or don’t have to.
1. I mustn’t forget to send my grandmother a birthday card!
2. You really must see that film! It’s great!
3. My parents don’t have to go to work tomorrow because it’s a public holiday.
4. My sister mustn’t go to school yet because she’s only three!
5. Hurry up! We mustn’t be late again.